Welcome to Beecher 2040, the Village of Beecher’s New Comprehensive Plan!
NEW MILESTONE REACHED!
The Existing Conditions Report is now available. The report provides a summary of trends and current conditions in the Beecher community. Click here to read the full report.
- November 28, 2018 | The Village of Beecher hosted Phil Gwoke of Bridgeworks in a village-wide forum, “From Handshake to #Hashtag”. Mr. Gwoke spoke about connecting and communicating with other generations on November 28th, 7:00pm at Faith Church. Click here to learn more!.
- October 25, 2018 | A plan update will be provided at the regular Beecher Planning and Zoning Commission meeting on October 25th at 7:00 pm at Village Hall.
- September 22, 2018 | The Beecher 2040 Team will be at the Senior Breakfast on September 22nd, 8:30am at the Cardinal Creek Golf Course to gather additional insights into ways to make Beecher an even better community for those in or nearing retirement. | Click here to view the Senior Breakfast Highlights!
- September 27, 2018 | A plan update will be provided at the regular Beecher Planning and Zoning Commission meeting on September 27th at 7:00 pm at Village Hall.
- August 15, 2018 | Thanks to everyone who shared ideas at the Youth Commission on August 15th, 7pm, Village Hall
- August 4, 2018 | Ideas were plentiful at the Summerfest pop-up booth! Thanks to all who shared.
- July 26, 2018 | Thanks to everyone who shared ideas at our 1st Community Workshop.
Beecher residents, business owners, and stakeholders — now is the time to reflect on our picturesque hometown and ask ourselves, “What would make Beecher an even better place to live, work, shop and play? What do you love? What would you like to see in the future?” Please provide your thoughts on specific issues and opportunities today by sharing ideas. Enter your email via the follow button to receive project updates right to your inbox.
The comprehensive planning process will examine existing conditions, future goals, and needs as they relate to economic development and jobs, transportation and infrastructure, social and cultural vibrancy, and community cohesion. Recommendations for the future will be based on market data, detailed analysis, and driven by community input.